Sunday, January 30, 2011

Notes from Me

Hey Gung Gung,

I'm going to tag a bunch of posts from me talking about some of the exercises I'm doing (like we'll be in this together), and I'm going to e-mail every once and a while to ask you about what things you and Por Por have been trying out.

Today I had to do three exercises for physio for my knee. I had to do this silly one where i have to lie on the ground and roll an exercise ball up and down the wall with my leg (bending and straightening out my knee) to stretch my hamstrings. Then I have to stretch my tensor fasciae latae (a funny band that connects to my knee from a muscle close to my hip) by lying on my back and crossing my legs so that one leg pushes the other one down on the ground. The last exercise I have to do gets me to do a lunge while stretching over my head. They're all a little bit difficult for me, but I know that doing them regularly will help my knee.

Anyways, back to my homework. I hope that you and Por Por have been trying out the exercises. It would be great to hear that you've been walking around the mall like your friend. That sounds like a good workout! If you do a little bit every day, then eventually you will be able to work up to that. Maybe one weekend when you're ready all three of us can go to T&T supermarket (a giant chinese supermarket), and we can pick out some delicious food!

Love you,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment